Welcome to KorGE
KorGE Game Engine is a Kotlin Open Source modern Game Engine created in Kotlin designed to be extremely portable and really enjoyable to use.
KorGE Game Engine is an Open Source modern Game Engine created in Kotlin designed to be extremely portable and really enjoyable to use. It works on Desktop, Web and Mobile. It is fully asynchronous, so it is also nice for the web.
You can see a small presentation of KorGE here: https://korge.org/
Now that you have a working environment, let’s explore other concepts.
- Install the environment and run the Hello World
- Then build a more complex and realistic game with a step-by-step tutorial to build a chess game.
- Finally, deploy it in one of our supported platforms.
You can also explore the documentation or search for specific topics.
Asking Questions and Solving Doubts
You can ask questions in:
We have a nice and welcoming community! Feel free to drop in.
KorGE uses intelliJ as IDE + Gradle for building. You can check how to set-up the environment here.
- You can target JVM Desktop and Android using Kotlin/JVM.
- With Kotlin/Native you can generate native Windows, Linux, macOS executables, as well as native iOS applications.